I am reviewing all of my gameplay and doing research on the game and game development. The next thing I am going to do is build a new computer to compete in this game.
I have been up for an upgrade for the last few months. This game has proven to me that it is time to upgrade to the newest chipsets and graphics cards.
The most important piece of information when designing a build for gaming is choosing the right specs to be on top of. So, where do you go to look at this information? PassMark Software
The new computer build is as follows.
- AMD BOX AMD RYZEN 1800X
- INTEL 600P SERIES 512GB M.2 SSD
- MSI GTX1080 SEAHWK X 8GB PCIE
- EVGA 1000W SUPERNOVA 80+G PSU
- CORSAIR 32GB 2X16 D4 2666 VGN C16
- ASUSCOMP PRIME X370-PRO AM4 ATX
- CORSAIR GRAPHITE760T FT WN BK ATX
- CORSAIR H110I LIQUID COOLER
This is truely an amazing machine!
Subscribe to PVPGuild.com
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox